- Transparent Tape
- Curling Ribbon
- Measuring Tape
- Crepe Streamers (Optional)
- Decide your Final Result: I recommend deciding your design now versus when your ready to hang the balloons and standing on the ladder! But if you're a Go with the Flow personality, do this step after #6!
- Determine the Distance from the Ceiling to the End of Balloon: This will be how far from the ceiling to the floor you want the balloons hanging. For my daughters room I had them hanging above her bed. I used my Measuring Tape to determine the length from the ceiling to the point where my daughter could hit the balloons while standing on the bed. *Don't forget to add in the length of the balloons when they are inflated!
- Cut the Curling Tape: Cut the Curling Tape based on your measurements in Step #2 MINUS the balloon Length.
- Blow up Balloons!!
- Tie Curling Ribbon to the Balloons!
- Cut Tape And Adhere to the Free End of Curling Tape!
- Hang Balloons: I did Two to Three Balloons at a time. If you have someone assisting you, this process will go a lot faster.
To add a little more excitement for my daughters surprise Balloons, I hung Crepe Paper from her doorway! You can do this in the doorways where your guest enter! Just cut the Crepe Paper and Tape it on the Doorway! Simple Right! : )
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this gives you a few ideas on how simple it can be to add Hanging Balloons to your Next Project! If you want to see more photos and the story behind this tutorial please Visit our Website at www.dawningdaycreations.com/blogs/news
Peace and Much Appreciation!